Hot turmeric chocolate with cream topping & hazelnut honey
- Gluten free - Lactose free
Preparation time: 15 minutes - Difficulty: easy
- 600 ml milk or any vegetable drink
- 2 tsp. hazelnut honey
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder + some for sprinkling
- 2 msp. cardamom powder freshly grated (about 2 cm in size)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 200 g whipped cream
- some ground vanilla
- option for sweetening: honey, maple or agave syrup
Whip the cream with the vanilla until stiff, pour into a piping bag and place in the refrigerator.
Heat the milk in a small saucepan and stir in the turmeric, cardamom and persimmon powder to dissolve.
Divide the hot chocolate into 2 cups, taste and sweeten to taste, top with the cream & sprinkle some turmeric powder on top.
In addition taste our Goji oat cookies of the finest !