Green Dessert with Barley Grass Powder & Chia
Preparation time: 45 min - Difficulty: easy
- Vegan - Lactose-free - Gluten-free
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp almond paste white
- 1 tbsp barley grass powder or barley grass juice powder
- 20 g chia seeds
- 80 g whole grain oat flakes
- 1 Msp vanilla ground
- 200 ml almond drink or other
- 50 g fresh fruit, here strawberries
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 2 tbsp toasted almond slivers
Sort the leaf spinach, wash, spin dry and remove coarse stems.
Remove the skin from the banana and finely puree both together with the almond paste, chia seeds, barley grass powder, almond drink and vanilla in a stand mixer and stir in the oat flakes.
Divide the mixture between 2 dessert bowls or 2 glasses, clean the strawberries, add and garnish with the toppings.