Make bath balls yourself
Preparation time: 30-60 minutes - Difficulty: easy
- 400 g sodium bicarbonate
- 100 g coconut oil
- 200 g food grade citric acid
- 60 g cornflour
- Approx 60g spirulina extract
- Essential oil of choice e.g. vanilla, rose
1. melt coconut oil in a saucepan. 2.
Remove from heat and add baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch, knead first with a spoon, then with your hand.
Now pour half of the mixture into a new bowl and mix with spirulina extract and knead in by hand.
4. the mass should be slightly crumbly, but hold when pressed together. If the mixture is too dry, add a little coconut oil. If the mixture is too wet, add a little cornflour.
Portion the mass and always combine about half with the blue colored mass. Shape or roll into a ball in your hand. Instead of balls, you can also use silicone moulds. 5.
Allow the balls to set overnight (if you want to do it quickly, put them in the fridge for about 4 hours).