Zucchetti with caramelized rhubarb & rosemary
- Vegan - Lactose-free - Gluten-free
Preparation time: 45 minutes - Difficulty: easy
- 2 medium zucchini (preferably oblong)
- 2 red onions
- 1- 2 garlic cloves - depending on preference
- 100 g Aspermühlen rhubarb
- 1 tbsp Aspermühlen rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aceto balsamico
- season with fleur de sel & freshly ground colorful pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary for decoration
- spiral cutter
Wash and clean zucchini and cut into long spaghetti using a spiral slicer. We chose the wider version here.
Peel the onions & garlic, cut onions into fine rings or fans, garlic into delicate slices.
Briefly blanch the Zughetti in boiling salted water for 2-3 min and in the meantime heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Sauté the onion and garlic first, then reduce the heat and add the rosemary and rhubarb.
Continue to fry & caramelize under supervision until everything takes on a light browning (goes quickly), deglaze with balsamic to taste and season with fleur & pepper.
Drain the Zughetti, lightly pepper and salt, arrange on plates and top with the caramelized rhubarb vegetables.
Top with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
A deliciously light spring meal, vegetables with a difference !